The Training & Placement Cell handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students. This cell also organizes seminars, group discussions, and mock interviews as a part of career guidance and personality development. The Cell is well-equipped with-excellent infrastructure and necessary experts to support every stage of the placement process for the final year MBA and B.Tech students. A systematic structured training for the purpose of enhancing student’s quality in the area of aptitude, technical skills, and soft skill training are conducted regularly in the Institute for the pre-final year and final year students.
The Training & Placement Cell is assisted by a committee comprising representatives of students from the under-graduate and post-graduate streams. The Cell evolves a broad policy framework every year besides a set of rules which are inviolable. The Cell assists recruiters in taking appropriate hiring decisions while supporting students in making deliberate career choice.
Our dedicated team aims to:
- Look after the training and placement activities of students
- Have close liaison with industry for placement of students
- Prepare students for corporate and collect feedback from the companies coming for placement
- Arrange Industry Expert Workshops, guest lectures and Industrial Visits
- Conduct various Training programs for technical skills as well as soft skills
- Identify relevant placement firms for the Student’s final placements, internship program and live projects
- Administer the placement of Students with firms, including the location of placement firms, agreement of job specifications, and liaison with employers.
- Provide Career guidance and support to the students
- Act as the primary contact between the employer and the Institution.
The candidates are available for placement in the following fields of specialization
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Mr. Shyam ji Nigam
Ms. Pooja Kumari
Corporate Resource Centre