Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
The ICRTST organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected. A submission should not be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers.
Submission Process for the Successfully Accepted Papers:
1. Format your paper as per the template provided. Click Here: ICRTST-2017_PaperTemplate
2. Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewer’s remarks and comments.
3. Send the camera ready paper to email@example.com.
4. Register for the Conference by sending completed scan copy of signed Registration Form and Copyright Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Click here to download ICRTST-2017_RegistrationForm and ICRTST-2017_CopyrightForm.
Registration fees may be paid through demand draft/pay order in favour of “Kali Charan Nigam Institute of Technology, Banda” payable at Banda.
|Category||Registration Between 1 – 10 Jan, 2017|
|Student/Research Scholar||500 INR|
|Academician/Industry Person||1500 INR|
Venue of Conference
Conference Hall, Block-A
Kali Charan Nigam Institute of Technology, Banda (UP)-210001
Conference Date 11-12 Feb, 2017
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 Dec, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: 31 Dec, 2016
Camera ready Paper Submission Deadline: 1 -10 Jan 2017
Last Date of Registration: 10 Jan 2017
Thanks & Regards,
Program Chair, ICRTST-2017.
Contact: 7607811742, 8960987567